Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Priyanka to shoot Khatron Ke Khiladi – 3 in Brazil



Chopra would be shooting in Brazil for Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi – 3. She has never visited that part of the world. And she’s all set to leave in July.

Says Priyanka excitedly,

“I’m looking forward to shooting the show there. I haven’t seen Brazil. So July onwards I’m going to be basking in Brazilian territory.”

Priyanka says she will be more than up to cracking what’s seen to be a male domain.

“Just because I’m a girl it shouldn’t be presumed that I can’t enter the boys’ territory. I’d do the stunts better than the boys. And cricketers are people I’m very cool with. Not that I know the cricket world that well. It will be great getting to know them.”

Priyanka has her own stunts planned for Fear Factor.

“All I can tell you is that the stunts this year are going to be bigger and scarier than they were on the show last year .Now we’ve male contestants instead of female and I’ve to match up to them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment