Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sonam Kapoor at ‘Anant’ jewellery event



Sonam Kapoor graced the event on 2nd January 2010 when Rio Tinto announced the winners for their month long contest among 24 retail outlets of Anant in Bangalore and 197 retail outlets across India in December 2009 across 13 regions. C. Krishnaih Chetty & Sons was declared the All India Winner with Davanam Jewellers, Commercial Street & Reliance Jewels declared the regional winners for this contest.
Mr. Rajiv Jain, Vice-Chairman, GJEPC, said, “We are overwhelmed with the support and the participation that we have got from our retailers. I congratulate C.K.C. for their exemplary efforts and their belief in GJEPC’s efforts to boost the industry in India.”
Lovely Sonam Kapoor, who is the brand ambassador for the brand, said, “I love diamonds, and I think it’s a thing of beauty that every girl would look forward to. I am here to promote the whole event.”
Talking about her fascination for the city of Bangalore, Zarine said, “I think it’s a lovely place. I love the weather, something that makes this place really different from the others. I love the food too; people are equally great. But, I am just too new to the city to comment a lot about it. I haven’t come here a lot of times. But I look forward to coming here more. I love this city.”

No comments:

Post a Comment