Thursday, January 28, 2010

I can never wear a bikini: Zarine Khan

While Zarine Khan is getting major attention thanks to her good performance in Veer, the girl is taking the steps slowly in the right direction.
Zarine who was seen wearing fully covered dresses in Veer, is open to wearing modern clother for her upcoming movies.
She says, “I am more than willing to do so. What I am sure about though is that I would never be able to wear a bikini. That’s because I am constantly thinking that I am fat, I am fat, I am fat. Till the time this voice reverberates inside my head, I will always be apprehensive.”
Adding more about her weight she says, “I’m very conscious about my weight. In fact, during my school and college days, I used to weigh as much as 100 kilos. It’s only now that I weigh a lot lesser. I want to play all kinds of roles and get into the kind of attire that a Hindi film heroine is required to wear.
“However, before that I will have to get rid of all the excess weight that I currently have on me. It’s just a few more pounds to go and after that it should all be well.”
“Whatever role that I consent to play, it has to be done with dedication. However, I’m a new entrant and there are so many established actresses who are taking the size zero route. Obviously, I can’t beat them due to my body structure, but I wish to get into shape to the best of my ability.”
Good luck for your weight loss Zarine.

No comments:

Post a Comment